Serene Landscapes Limited is young and fast-growing professional full service company that provides Landscaping, Interior design and Professional services located in Lavington, Nairobi.
Description: We are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the above position.
Reporting to the Director, the Operations Manager will be responsible for managing routine operations for the company, maintaining quality control, handling procurement functions and finance matters.
- Oversee overall operations of the company.
- Ensure decisions of the directors are implemented.
- Prepare periodic management reports on all operational areas and provide feedback to the director.
- Develop solutions to improve the company’s operations.
- Ensure continuous improvements in the quality and value of services and products provided by the Company.
- Ensure continuous achievement of the company’s financial and operating goals and objectives.
- Aim to strengthen client relationships and ensure successful continuance of business operations
- Acquire new clientele to the business.
- Collaborate with the directors to develop and implement company goals.
- Play a key role in budgeting, controlling costs and keeping the organization on track financially
- Prepare business forecasts, sales reports and financial statements
- Manage financial reporting, bank reconciliation, cash flow analysis and give reports to the directors.
- Provide leadership to the employees.
- Keep track of social media advertising of services and products.
- Follow up with invoices and payments from clients
- Be able to travel when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Must have prior experience in sales and marketing industry.
- Experience from the landscaping, and interior design field
- Minimum experience of 3 years in working experience.
- Have a valid driving license.
Skills and Competencies
- Have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Demonstrate prudent financial management skills.
- Self-driven, innovative, dynamic and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Show visionary leadership and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Applications to include CVs with details of daytime contacts, expected salary, names and contacts of three referees.
Applications to be sent to:
Serene Landscapes Limited
Deadline: 30th June 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.