Vacancy: Business Development Officer – Service Industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Handle all tendering procedures for the company including lobbying
- Develop and Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders / Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. (Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives).
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Submit weekly progress reports
- Qualification in Sales & Marketing or any related business course
- 3 years minimun of sales or marketing experience.
- Proven track record on business and product development
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the, Recruitment & Executive Selection, Sublime management Consulting Ltd through email to email@example.com