An established company in the service industry, based in Nairobi but with branches in major towns around the country is looking for a HR Assistant
The HR assistant will handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties.
He/she will provide information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Independent with ability to work under minimum supervision Self starter and problem solver
- Conversant with the Kenya Labour Laws
- Certificate in HRM
- 5 years experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Age between 28-40 years
Interested candidates should email a detailed CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR ASSISTANT”.
The application deadline is 14th June, 2016.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.