Skye Planners Limited is a professional corporate event management company incorporated in Kenya.
We are looking for a creative, presentable, outgoing, self- driven and pro-active Account Executive.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Development and implementation of the company’s marketing strategy
- Identifying and pitching to potential clients and follow through to ensure client acquisition
- Manage and update all social media platforms to create engagement and interactions
- Preparing marketing collateral for the company’s corporate relations activities
- Representing and promoting the company at national and international events
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal writing, concept creation right up to delivery
- Budget development and monitoring
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Writing effective communication materials including letters, minutes, contracts and presentations and undertake full quality assurance
- Assist in overall administration work
- Undertake any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Education, Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing or Communications / Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing / Communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop creative concepts
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in social media handling
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive individual
- Computer proficiency
Candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV and application as well as indicate the expected monthly retainer salary to email@example.com by 16 June, 2016.
A monthly retainer and commission shall be offered to the selected candidate.