Finance / HR Director
Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 500 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a CAO for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate will be part of the management board and responsible for the administration’s strategy of their country operations in Kenya as well as the related day-to-day management, which include HR, Finance, Customer Finance and IT departments.
In this position you will be reporting directly to the Group CFO in Germany.
- Financial Management of the complete spectrum of accounting and reporting.
- Financial Management of the annual budgeting, financial analysis and controlling.
- Ensure liquidity and access to financial means in consideration of national compliance regulations.
- Monitor and optimize all administrative processes and commercial decisions within the organization.
- Implement HR strategies for our Kenyan operations.
- Monitor annual staff planning, salary and commission forecasts.
- Set up new departments, which will entail hiring/guiding of up to 10 direct reports.
- Business degrees with focus on finance/controlling.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience ideally in an international work environment.
- Possess sound knowledge of local as well as international regulations in taxation and labour law.
- Skilled in the daily business of cash flow management, budgeting processes, cost analyses and treasury operations.
- Personally you pursue a systematic, structured and reliable way of work.
- In addition to your affinity to finance you possess pronounced social competencies for teamwork.
- Target driven and dynamic and you consider your financial role as an important contribution to the business development of the entire enterprise.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 350,000 – 450,000/= (Approx. 3,500 – 4,500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 27th July 2016
Applications: To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.