Job Title: Paid Sales Internship – Kajiado
Salary: 15K plus commissions
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas.
They seek to hire sales agents to be based in Kajiado to boost sales in the region and to also coordinate activities at the shop managed by the company.
- To close aggressively sales on a consistent basis and in line with payment and delivery terms of the company
- To meet weekly and monthly targets and grow sales month by month.
- To identify and map sales areas and conduct sales demonstrations.
- To direct complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs from customers to the nearest shops
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might be useful in increasing sales.
- Occasionally promote sales at the shop.
- Ensure the shop is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained
- Always remit cash from goods sold everyday
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company
- Conducting research for both product and market needs
- To report on sales to the Sales and Marketing Manager on a daily basis
- Post Secondary school training is required
- Good customer service skills
- Willing to travel extensively in rural areas, candidates from Kajiado are encouraged to apply
- Must have some computer skills and should be will to learn new skills
- Should be aged 25years and above
- Must be able to speak local languages including Kiswahili.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Paid Sales Internship – Kajiado) to email@example.com before Saturday 25th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.