Job Title: Sales Representative – Solar
- To close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- To identify and map sales areas and conduct sales demos
- To manage institutional sales and resellers within territory
- To train resellers and institutional partners on how to sell, install and service
- To ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
- To report to the Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis to review and plan ahead
- To meet high ethical standards in line with the company culture
- To forecast sales accurately in line with the organization’s plan.
- Minimum Diploma in Sales/ business related field
- 1-3 years of sales experience. Candidates with experience in selling solar products preferred
- Account Management experience preferred
- Preferred candidates come from the following industries: solar, agriculture, insurance, microfinance, FMCG
- Proven track-record of meeting revenue/ collection targets
- Willing to travel extensively in sales territory
- Strong team player a go-getter, who can take initiative and work independently
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, passionate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to connect with people and obtain their trust and respect
- Proven ability to conduct institutional sales.
How to apply:
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible since this position will be filled on a rolling basis.