Spear Sharp Education, a new publisher of quality school books in Kenya and situated in Mlolongo, wish to recruit four highly self-motivated, disciplined Kenyan do handle the company’s accounts on a 3-month contract.
- One year experience keeping company accounts, including preparing Management accounts to inform decision making.
- Minimum CPA 3, with a working knowledge of Quick Books
- Ready to multi-task and give relevant cost-saving leadership
- A flair for customer delight demonstrated through monthly customer statements, order processing, stock reconciliation and management.
- Keen eye on risk management.