Spear Sharp Education, a new publisher of quality school books in Kenya and situated in Mlolongo, wish to recruit four highly self-motivated, go-getter sales assistants on contract basis to rake in sales, grow the brand and develop with the company to new heights.
The ideal person should have:
- One year non-FMG sales experience and a love for the field
- Diploma in Sales and marketing or its equivalent
- Ability to ride a motorcycle and a valid driving licence for the same
- Readiness to work anywhere in Kenya and on any day
- Strong desire to grow self in a sales career from a humble beginning
- A networking acumen, especially in the education sector
If you meet the above threshold please send your CV ( Give three relevant references) and testimonials to the General Manager, Spear Sharp Education and send online via email@example.com to reach her on or before Tuesday 14th June 2016 at 1400hours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.