Emali Dedicated Children Agency (EDCA) is a Community Organization working with ChildFund towards helping the Deprived; Excluded and Vulnerable children have the capacity to improve their lives and the opportunity to become young adults, parent and leaders who bring lasting and positive change in their communities.
- Establish and maintain high sponsor retention rate.
- Establish and maintain effective child inventory management.
- Establish and maintain high quality child-sponsor communication through informative and educative child mail, donor reports and children’s photographs while ensuring zero rejects.
- Establish and maintain timely child-donor communication.
- Promote child protection policy compliance at all levels.
- Design, implement and evaluate capacity building modules for key stakeholders and partners.
- Monitor and evaluate sponsorship program on monthly, quarterly and annual basis including performance management of SR Volunteers.
- Document and share sponsorship best practices and lessons learned.
- Design and implement innovative sponsor retention strategies to suit unique socio-cultural practices.
- Facilitate continuous Child Verification.
- Ensure timely delivery and acknowledgement of designated Fund gifts.
- Implement child protection policy.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
- A Degree in Social Sciences, Community development or any other related field.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Committed team player who is result oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills gained from working in community-based organizations for at least 2 years.
- Willing and ability to work in rural areas under minimal supervision and have passion working with Children & Community.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Valid riding licence and knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage.
Reporting to: Sponsor Relations Coordinator
Interested and qualified candidates may submit their letters of application, updated Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages) with daytime contacts, a list of three (3) referees including their phone contacts and email quoting vacancy number on the subject, current and expected salary to:
Emali Dedicated Programme
P.O. Box 249
Deadline for applications is 30th June 2016.