Job Vacancy: Stock Controller
The Location: Thika, Kenya
Overall Purpose of the Job: Accountable and responsible of ensuring accurate recording, administration and control of Processed Chicken products as well as reconciliation of packaging materials used
Reporting directly to the Stock Accountant’s, key focus areas are as follows:
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock Variances.
- Accurate and timely reporting (daily) stock position
- Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Ensure accurate posting of daily production of PC into the system including transfers to correct accounts/locations of the products assigned.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Actively attend /participate in periodic stock count exercises, prepare related variance reports and analysis of the same
- Daily check of sales posting by ensuring all sales invoices & credit notes are correctly posted in the system.
- Daily reconciliation of packaging material and other raw material against production.
- Regularly independently check Stock balances.
- Have accounting knowledge CPA at least part II
- Must be computer literate and readily adaptable to new systems.
Other Vital Qualities
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Drive for results
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
Salary Range: Kes. 20,000/= – 25,000/=
Must be male
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org