The KEMRI / UW research collaboration aims to conduct interdisciplinary, setting – specific research aimed at improving the lives of women and children living in Kenya.
Job Title: Study Nurse
Location: Homa Bay District Hospital, Homabay County
Job Description: The Study Nurse will be responsible for screening, examining, and enrolling participants in the study and conducting follow-up appointments with participants and caregivers.
- Diploma in Nursing or related training
- Holds a current practicing license
- Three years of working experience as a Nurse
- Demonstrated competency in standard specimen processing
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Must be able to work in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability, and integrity
Remuneration: Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. The salary scheme is based on the KEMRI salary scales.
If you meet the above requirements, please CLICK HERE to complete the online application form and then send an application letter with your current CV that contains details of your qualifications, experience and the full time telephone number and names and addresses of 3 professional referees to Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 17th JUNE , 2016 at 5.00 p.m.