Position: Fleet Management Manager
Contract Duration: One-year renewable
Our client, a leading Sugar Manufacturing Company in Sudan is seeking to hire dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of a Fleet Management Manager to work in its core department.
Core purpose of the Job: Lead the activities of the agriculture season to ensure that fleet and heavy equipment is available, dependable and safe at all times.
Oversee maintenance and preventative maintenance program and ensure compliance with corporate policies and company regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preventive & routine maintenance of the fleet
- Machinery operation, daily check-up procedures of the machines & safety issues.
- Parts ordering (parts book) & the service manual usage of each machine in fleet.
- Responsible for all machinery and equipment budgeting, procurement, operation, regulatory compliance, operator safety, training, rental and lease equipment sourcing, cost analysis, accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for getting the right products in the right quantities, to the right locations all at the right time.
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers.
- Responsible for all of the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery of all machinery.
- Managing, monitoring and developing a team of drivers and line managers.
- Involved in strategic development and strategy making.
- Maintaining accurate administrative records. Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities.
- Review staff performance and also taking disciplinary measures when required.
- Ensuring all site and customer objectives are achieved Responsible for all H & S investigations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Mechanical Engineer or related field
- Diploma in Fleet Management will be added advantage
- 10 to 15 years of experience years in managerial position
- Be mature and possess capacity to oversee a large workforce.
- High level of personal discipline and integrity.
- Possess high energy level and be in excellent health
- Strategic Planning: Ability to use the results of strategic analysis to establish and commit to a course of action in order to accomplish long-range goals or the vision of the company.
- Building Work Relationships: Ability to work effectively with others, outside the line of formal authority.
- Ability to accomplish organization goals and to identify and resolve problems.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th June, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied and the current/last salary on the subject line.