Supply Planning Manager
- Manage the supply planning process; focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods across EAC markets.
- Work closely with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements.
- Work closely with distribution to understand outbound network constraints and liaise with the appropriate planning teams (site and third party) to overcome short/medium term constraints
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing functions to align promotions and trade activities for forecasting purposes.
- Coordinate with suppliers (affiliates and 3rd part) to ensure timely dispatch and order fulfilment.
- Coordinate with Logistics department for timely release of consignments and follow up shipment status to avoid out of stock.
- To ensure stock holding is at optimal level thus reducing risk in freshness and working capital.
- Monitor monthly Supply chain KPI’s under demand and supply planning. Demand Plan accuracy, Bias, Stock cover (Finished goods, raw and pack materials) , Inventory Freshness, Supplier performance reviews.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, including with key suppliers, and propose ways to resolve them at optimal cost.
- Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
- Support project teams and ensure appropriate early management rigour in delivering innovation through the wider supply chain. This includes early management of write offs for Finished Goods, raw and packaging materials as a result of new innovation or re-launches (bleed -in/discontinuation).
- A Demand and Supply planning professional role with over five years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Bachelor degree in Commerce (Procurement and Supply chain Management) or related business fields.
- Possession of a Masters is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of SAP Business system in demand and Supply planning
- Strong background in Supply Chain management; deep knowledge of procurement, warehousing, logistics best practices
- Significant and meaningful leadership experience leading Supply Chain teams in fast-growth, multi-unit environments
- High integrity with zero tolerance for any unethical business practices
How to Apply
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||