Technical Service Manager (Power System Division)
Job Purpose: Responsible for planning, leading and managing daily technical activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet set contractual quality, financial, cost and time targets.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Must be a registered or licensed mechanical / electrical engineer.
- Must have 8 – 10 years’ technical and managerial experience in a similar role working with heavy duty engines like Cummins, Volvo, Perkins and related engines.
- Good ICT skills.
Technical Competencies required:
- Project planning and execution
- Contract Management.
- Logistics and warranty processes
- Engine Control System knowledge.
- Parameter trending & analysis.
- Engine overhauls and fuel room operations
- Scheduled maintenance, MS.
- Technical drawings and flow charts.
Personal Competencies required:
- A person of high integrity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process improvement and customer focused.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com