Our customer, a leading Supplier of Networking Infrastructure for carrier and service provider networks worldwide is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have a relevant experience selling wireless bandwidth, broadband, fiber optic and business telecommunication solution to enterprise business and ISP.
- Manage the sales process of acquiring new accounts, including negotiations and closure of new business and partnership contracts.
- Manage existing projects and business activities;
- Create and retain positive on-going relationships with the customers/partners.
- Follow instruction from the head of sales.
- Conduct market and product research.
- Participate in the site survey.
- Prepare tender response.
- Conduct road shows and other marketing events.
- Good understanding of the telecommunications industry, especially East African market.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in telecom sales in Kenya.
- Relevant experience selling hardware solutions.
- Succeeded to create and manage a business scope of over 5 million dollars annually.
- Excellent relationship with customers and partners in Kenya (telecom companies, carriers, utilities, governmental customers, etc.)
- Academic degree, preferably of technical nature.
Must apply with an updated C.V reflecting achievements and revenue generated during sales.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 /= (Approx. 2,000 USD) plus commission on sales
Deadline: 25 July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.