Our Client, a high end Tours and Safaris Company is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the sales & the finance team by administering the sales information system / processes and provide all other administrative services for the sales department and staff.
He/She will also be required to prepare safari itineraries, handle customer enquiries and complaints as well as contribute to enhancing and improving the business reputation.
- Record & input safari itineraries, customer requirements and/or complaints and order cancellations,
- Manage sales information system/processes, along with full customer details.
- Produce/post/file relevant letters and statements and update relevant team as appropriate.
- Ensure the safari documents are completed, filed and up to date on a weekly basis.
- Produce and maintain files, distribute copies to other departments/companies/properties and customers as required.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for field sales team, update the sales team on the stock availability status.
- Keep stock and order materials and stationery used by all the sales team.
- Liaise daily with the rest of the team in ensuring the smooth running of the company and the clients’ itineraries.
- Take telephone enquiries from both existing and prospective customers.
- Creating a database for future use with mail shots; produce mailshots as requested.
- Input customer enquiries into the sales/marketing system in place.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the role from time to time.
- Must be a diploma holder from Utalii College.
- Degree holder.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the safari industry.
- Previous experience in the high end safari market of East Africa and preferably Southern Africa.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of distribution systems and sales techniques
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
- An innovative and creative personality.
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
- Good and positive outlook towards job and a team player.
- Working knowledge of res request, mail chimp and adobe suite.
- Strong background in social media marketing.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000/= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th July 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.