Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research organization that seeks to improve the understanding of how people living in poverty make decisions and to leverage that knowledge to produce better social outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is Kiswahili and English
- Basic computer knowledge and skills (mandatory)
- 1-2 years working experience
- Keenness for details/detail oriented
- College diploma in Social Sciences, Economic, Development studies and/or Business Administration
- Past experience in translating and transcribing
- Have the following qualities: are diligent and organized, have a positive attitude, are active and respectful listeners, have strong interpersonal skills,
- Typing Skills (minimum typing speed of 30 WPM.)
- Able to work with minimal supervision/autonomously
- Translating and transcribing recorded interviews.
- Translating and back-translating protocols and interviews
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and ensure that the subject line reads: “Transcriber: REF NO: BU-2016-06-20”.
Deadline to Apply: 3rd July 2016