Our client a leading Freight Company is currently seeking to fill the position of a Transport & Distribution Manager.
The incumbent will be tasked with the core duty of coordinating smooth transport and distribution of cargo for optimal returns.
- Achieve Gross Margin and Operating Result budget for Distribution department.
- Liaise with direct reports to grow revenue from the existing Client base.
- Daily client engagement with existing clients (operational team) to improve service levels, manage escalations etc.
- Develop and implement SOPs and KPIs and have daily and weekly performance reviews with Clients and direct reports.
- Risk Management – File Management, Contract Management, Rate Cards etc
- Provide coaching, direction and leadership support to employees in order to achieve section and customer results.
- Degree in business related field, logistics and supply chain management preferred
- Diploma in Logistics and Distribution
- 5 years’ Experience in Transport Operations in a busy Logistics firm
- Computer literacy
- Customer care
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on or before 24th June, 2016.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted