Trócaire is one of Ireland’s top INGO’s, having over 40 years’ of experience in international Development. Trócaire works through partners and is a member of worldwide networks such as Caritas and CIDSE.
This is an exciting time in the history of the organisation as we embark on our new strategic plan 2016-2020.
Trocaire is looking for a Programme and Grants Officer to join one of its programmes.
The post holder will be based in Nairobi with field visit to the partner organization.
As a member of the programme team, the Programme and Grants officer will provide effective programme support to Trocaire’s Humanitarian Programme which is implemented in partnership with local organizations and ensure effective design, implementation and monitoring of projects, and in capacity building to strengthen the organizational abilities
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
The candidate must be in possession of the following:
- 5 years relevant experience working on development or humanitarian field in a developing country/ies.
- Significant relevant experience of Programme development and management, budget management
- Significant experience in writing proposal and reports to institutional donors.
- Working knowledge of Design, Monitoring and Evaluation and logical framework analysis.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Food security and livelihood, Education, Health and Protection.
For full details of the position, Job description and how to apply, please use the following link www.trocaire.org/jobs
The applications should reach us by 29th June 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.