- Represent the brand in events and as required.
- Source and manage brand ambassadors (college students) to key events that the company sponsors.
- Find events and lead negotiations for events for Uber to sponsor with a “first ride free” for attendees.
- Execute the brand plans.
- Identify brand-building areas i.e hot spots in Mombasa where people are likely to use Uber such as local events, restaurants,hotels, bars etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to coordinate a team of brand ambassadors.
- Applicants with proven success record in marketing most preferred.
- MUST be conversant with all locations in Mombasa city. Mombasa residents most preferred.
- Great organisational skills.
- Previous experience using Uber services is an added advantage.
- Quick learner.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th June 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Duma Works is recruiting a Marketing Specialist for Uber Kenya in Mombasa.