Seeking: IT Intern
USAID Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) Program
The Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) program is funded by USAID and implemented by Development Alternative Inc (DAI), an international development organization.
It responds to the complex crisis that has evolved in Somalia by mitigating conflict, promoting stability and community cohesion, and increasing public confidence in governance.
TIS implements quick impact activities linked to longer-term stabilization goals.
The TIS program is currently seeking an effective and highly motivated IT Intern.
As our IT Intern you will be part of the IT department and work closely with all functional teams.
The intern will be based at the TIS DAI support office in Nairobi.
Qualifications and skills sought:
- Student pursing first degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- 2 – 3 months relevant experience preferably with International NGO is highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, emails).
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Ability to work with multi-ethnic team in a culturally appropriate manner
- Must have a good command of English in both oral and writing skills.
- Be able to interact with partners and peers
- Ability and willingness to learn and work with teams based in Nairobi and field sites.
Do you have the above qualifications and skills?
Please send (1) a CV (2) three professional references to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday, 22nd June 2016.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please put the subject for the position you are applying for as IT Intern.