We are looking for an enthusiastic lady with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Sales Assistant.
Our philosophy is centered on a “passion” and “zest” for life!
Desirable Skills, Characteristics and Qualifications
- Previous sales experience (Clothing retail sales experience is an added advantage)
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Dependable and a high level of integrity
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- An eye for fashion and trends
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Articulate with a good command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
The Retail Sales Assistant is responsible for:
- Maximising sales: Inspiring the customer to buy and meeting the store’s sales targets
- Handling all customer requests courteously and professionally
- Being knowledgeable of and performing sales support functions related to Point of Sales (POS) procedures
- Learning Vivo’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Promoting the Vivo Loyalty Programme
- Ensuring that goods are well displayed
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor
Application: If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our Team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter (indicate expected salary) to email@example.com by 14th June 2016.
Please note that unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.