Employment Status / Type: Contract
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly targets are met as per projections indicated.
- Prospect and identify potential client’s stakeholders in the real estate industry and turn this into increased business. Research and build relationships with new clients. Set up meetings between clients’ decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention: present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customers’ needs in terms of timely completion of projects as agreed by the customers.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that one is representing the company in the best light through integrity and good decorum.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that there will be an effort continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Should have the ability to network, persuade, prospect, speak publicly, research, write proposals, skills to close, and prospecting skills, identification of customers’ needs and challenges, territory management, market knowledge and professionalism.
- Acquisition of new buildings / projects in the real estate industry.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses
- Client Retention
- Market Intelligence / Research and development
- Degree in Sales/marketing or ICT related fields
- 3 years in sales servicing property/contractors/managers or realtors.
- A proven business development capabilities and experience in B to B companies.
- Excellent Telephone etiquette
- Excellent knowledge of competitor’s products and activities.
- Self-motivated approach and proven ability to talk with a range of people.
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line Business Development Account Manager on or before 30th June 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.