Vacancy: Web Developer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Web Developer Skills:
- E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility,
- Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented
- Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API’s
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or any other IT related discipline
- At least one year experience developing dynamic websites
- Good communication and Analytical skills.
Deadline: If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com so as to reach us by latest Friday 24th June 2016.