- In liaison with
Day: July 11, 2016
Designation: Senior Presales Consultant – Data Center
Supervises: Presales Consultants / Presales Engineers
Role Objective: The Role Holder will be responsible for growth and development of Cisco Data center solutions.
- Build and execute an innovative business plan to deliver on Cisco Data Center priorities in the market
- Responsible for pre-sales support for Cisco Data Center
Mentors: Support Engineers
Role Objective: The System Engineer’s primary role is architecting and delivering service solutions around our technologies and specifically integrating those technologies into the customer’s overall data center architecture and detailed design.
Supervises : Presales Consultants / Presales Engineers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and execute an innovative business plan to deliver on Networking priorities in the market
- Responsible for pre-sales support for portfolio and associated infrastructure required
- Understand, articulate and position’s end-to-end Enterprise Networking Architecture
- Engage with customers early in the sales cycle and throughout the sales process to understand their business needs and solution