Role Objective: The Account Manager will be responsible for being the primary interface between our client and its customers.
He/she will be the role model for his/her profession within the industry through demonstrating outstanding sales, communication and relationship building skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining both business and technology relationships with customers and partners at multiple levels from mid-management to board level
- To act as a brand Ambassador actively raising awareness of our client through building new relationships with customers and partners through proactive networking
- Utilizes best practices and techniques to plan overall business including account planning and major opportunity management
- Demonstrates leadership and aligns the wider client team to provide a united front that maximizes the value add ensuring customer satisfaction
- Take ownership for continual personal development through creation of a plan that is built upon a foundation of seeking feedback and self-awareness.
Job Specifications and Competencies
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Management. IT related field qualification is an added advantage
- Experience in client and or supplier relationship management
- Proven salesmanship
- Key certifications in area of business in terms of Product and or service
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience in IT solutions and small and or large complex organizations
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th July 2016.
Indicate current and expected salary, Subject should be ACCOUNT MANAGER.