A investment company under formation requires to fill the following positions:
- Generate books of accounts Trial Balance, statement of financial position, Income Statement and Cash flows statements;
- Provide financial reports to Supervisor;
- Professional qualification in Certified Public Accountant CPA (K);
- Must be a current member of ICPAK will be an added advantage;
- Be familiar with computer based accounting and use of computer.
- Conduct awareness creation and mobilization customers and build financing proposal;
- Train clients on financing procedures and requirements;
- Ensure Facility applications are done correctly.
- Ensure Facility appraisal and approval are done following set criteria and conditions.
- Disburse Facilities to right borrowers and at appropriate times.
- Ensure loan repayments are done timely and banked.
- Ensure proper records are kept by you and the group for loans and savings.
- Put in place mechanisms of managing arrears and default (ensure healthy portfolio at all times)
- A graduate in Business Administration, Management and other Social Sciences;
- Aged between 22 – 30 years;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach email@example.com by Friday, 29th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.