Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Salary: 25k Gross
Our client is a provider of Information and Communication Technology solutions to corporate clients, government entities and individuals across Kenya.
They seek to hire an accounts clerk.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate records of all transactions made by the company
- Daily Stock taking
- Creates and reconciles a record of petty cash
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Preparing invoices for payments
- Writing cheques
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Organizes and files records for historical record keeping
Qualification & Skills
- At least CPA 2 or equivalent
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping in a busy set up
- Experience in generating invoices.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Aptitude for numbers
- Well organized
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Clerk) to email@example.com before Monday 11th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted