Our client is a social enterprise in agriculture that provides training and business support to farmers, pastoralists and agribusinesses in Africa.
Their aim is to enhance capacity building in food production.
They seek to hire a Customer Service Officer.
Salary: 40K – 50K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Man the front office and ensure order in the office
- Keep customers satisfied and informed about the products or services that the organization offers
- Answer customer questions and provide accurate information for all inquiries
- Deal with customer’s complaints
- Send out marketing materials to existing and potential customers.
- Maintain customer records efficiently and organize the customer database for future reference.
- Receive visitors and guide them through the organization
- Participate in the organizations of events at the organization
- Assist with administration activities.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A Degree or Diploma in Business Management
- 3 years experience in Customer service role. Those with some supervisory experience will have an added advantage
- Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
- Presentable and an outgoing personality
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Previous experience in marketing and events planning is desired
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 15th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.