Purpose of the Position: Reporting to the Maintenance and Operations Manager, the main purpose of this position is to liaise with the section in-charges to ensure smooth hospital operations through proper maintenance of medical machines and equipment.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Must be a born again Christian with a lifestyle of service and discipleship
- Shown high level of leadership and supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Has a self driven personality, polite and high integrity level.
- Minimum Acceptable Qualifications and experience:
- Diploma Medical Engineering from a reputable Institution
- At least three years of working experience
- Computer skills