Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Nairobi South
Salary: 80K – 150K plus Commissions
Our client manufactures high performance energy saving cooking stoves that are environment friendly.
They are looking to hire a results oriented Area Sales Manager who will be in charge of working with and supervising sales officers in the Nairobi South region.
- Implement the company’s agreed direct sales strategy in the assigned territory
- Manage sales team (Agents & Supervisors) within the assigned territory
- Maximize sales team productivity and ensure they operate within approved budgets
- Meet / exceed sales targets within assigned territory
- Be conversant about the achievement of personal and team targets at all times.
- Ensure delivery of best-in-class customer service to new and existing customers
- Gather & distil customer and market insights to help management optimize territory
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries in a prompt manner
- Work closely with the other departments to create and fulfill demand cost-effectively, creating goodwill to catalyze future sales
- Submit comprehensive, accurate and timely sales reports (using company-approved templates, systems and timelines). Ensure the delivery of the same from sales team.
- Run regular sales team meetings, identifying and sharing best practice.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Graduate with Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field sales, 3 of which must have been spent leading a direct sales team preferably selling consumer durable products
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Naturally inquisitive & insightful. A business builder
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, with minimum supervision,
- High tolerance for work in a rapidly evolving work environment (adaptability)
- Genuine customer focus
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Manager – Nairobi South) to email@example.com before Wednesday 27th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.