Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Preferred Industry: Pharmaceutical / Medical
Job Purpose: This position is responsible on the implementation of promotional programs in the assigned region.
This position is also responsible on controlling and monitoring development of an effective coverage plan for doctors, hospitals and drug stores of Medical Representative and set objectives and goals for each key effectiveness area of work and strategize a plan in achieving the goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and formulate target sales objectives to MR’s on the region and district level base on company goal/ directions.
- Plan, organize and analyze itinerary call objectives set by the MR’s to their target doctors, hospital, industrial and drugstores.
- Monitor and ensure implementation of proper usage of marketing promotional resources and company assets/properties
- Closely monitor, evaluate, analyze and maintain bi-monthly
- expense report, daily coverage report, retail call prescription audit report, sales plan and sample liquidation reports and cascade sales report updates, call performance reports and marketing activities results to MR’s
- Conduct product presentation to MD’s during department meetings as organize by the MR’s
- Accounts Management-Conduct KOL visits and develop new business partnering with hospital, MD’s, industrial and drugstore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management and any other Medical
- With a minimum of 4 years of technical and managerial experience h
- Must possess knowledge and experience in sales management
- Must have a specific and extensive knowledge in people management
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proactive; can work independently and in teams
- Must have high integrity and ethical standards
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please send your application letter accompanied by your CV, citing the relevant job being applied for to email@example.com