Job Title: Automobile Salesperson
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and experience
- Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing or related background
- 3-5 years of experience in sellings motor vehicles and spare parts
- Other desirable skill
- Employers look for people with a blend of sales ability, customer service skills and commercial awareness, as well as:
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal
- Effective time management
- Ability to plan and organise your own daily selling activity to secure new business
- A good head for figures and understanding of personal finance issues
- Strong customer service skills
- Good eye for detail
- A confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
How to Apply
Incase you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 22nd July, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||