BIGEYE Ventures Limited, a leading below-the-line marketing agency, with over five years’ experience in delivering brand experiences is recruiting for an Admin Assistant (AA).
Job Profile: The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services.
Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that the organizations operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
- Monitoring and recording expenditures by creating spreadsheets to track the organizations expenditure on petty cash and reporting it to the Exec Director.
Planning and Scheduling
- Plan events like board meetings and luncheons with the help and advice of the ED.
- Schedule appointments and preparing presentation materials.
- Compose correspondence/reports for own or Executive Directors signature
- Arrange essential mail in priority action order for the Executive Director
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Process replies on own initiative or from the Executive Directors’ dictation or notes
- Research, draft or abstract reports
- Perform to earn the Executive Director’s full confidence
- Assure discreet handling of all business
- Screen to control interruptions
- Provide back-up data as needed
- Arrange amenities as needed
- Schedule visits away from boss’s area to protect priority/private tasks
- Arrange travel through internal or outside agents (pre – qualified agent)
- Arrange travel cash in advance
- Prepare itinerary, trip file and supplies
- Prepare expense report tools for boss
- Complete expense reports after trip
- Improve / Tighten storage / Retrieval systems
- Update and manage index
Requirements & Key Competencies
- Diploma in Business Management or Front Office
- Five (5) years’ experience in office administration
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Resilient and can handle pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Mature, Honest and Adaptive
- Min age: 25yrs – Max age: 35yrs
How to Apply
If interested and qualified please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 28th July, 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted