Our client, a garbage collection in Kenya is seeking to recruit a competent Billing Clerk urgently.
- Bill of invoices.
- Receipt monies received.
- Organize paperwork in each deal;
- Checking for completeness.
- Process pay-off checks for trade-ins mail to appropriate financial institution in a timely manner.
- Route paid deals to the tag title clerk for processing as soon as money is received.
- Process cash receipts
- Assists with preparing bank deposits daily
- Responds to questions and makes calls regarding overdue bills and billing problems
- Analyzes past due accounts and initiates collection efforts verbally or in writing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- CPA IV
- At least 2 years in billing
- Good with people
- Customer service skills
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating 25th July, 2016 clearly indicating ‘Billing Clerk’ on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||