established in Kenya in 2009 by the Swiss-based Biovision Foundation for
Ecological Development, is situated on the main campus of the
International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (ICIPE) in
poverty and improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers in Kenya and
other African countries, through dissemination of information and
knowledge on appropriate technology, to improve human, animal, plant,
and environmental health.
Job purpose & scope: The Radio Production Assistant provides vital support to the radio manager and radio assistant for content development for TOF radio and associated video production activities.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Producing scripts and conducting program research and interviews,
- Voicing radio programs, editing audio with digital editing software, archiving past programmes.
- Maintaining contact list and arranging and overseeing guest visits and temporary staff or freelance contributors.
- To create and sustain synergies with TOF Magazine by offering content input.
- To strengthen multimedia output of TOF and FCP.
- Diploma in Communication or related field
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- At least 2 years’ work experience in radio and associated video production activities.
- Interviewing, recording, and editing skills and knowledge
- Video production skills
- Confident person who requires minimum supervision, creative, team player, communication skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Swahili.
you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions
and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the qualifications,
please submit your detailed CV and application letter indicating summary
of your key qualifications and expected salary to
The closing date for applications is 15th July 2016.
Biovision Africa Trust is an equal opportunity employer and eligible women are encouraged to apply.