Job Summary: The position is a very hands-on role, requiring a highly motivated, independent, strong and assertive Sales Executive who has an outstanding record of sales achievement.
- Serves existing accounts, obtain orders and generate new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing and potential clients.
- Management of the entire sales Cycle process.
- Achieve overall monthly and quarterly sales performance targets.
- Participates in various promotional events and presentation to promote and sell the company products.
- Maintain performance records and statistics and provide periodic written reports to management.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive development.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems: developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing relates results as required.
- To ensure you are a prime candidate for this opportunity, it is essential that have experience in sales and preferably the construction industry
- Diploma in sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience.
- Customer oriented and sales focused.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Basic knowledge of the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Valid driving license.
Compensation: Competitive salary, Medical and Pension.
Location: The role holder will be based on Libra House, off Mombasa Road, opp. Sameer Business Park
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 07 July 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.