Job Description: College Principal
Job Location: Thika
Company: Cascade Institute of Hospitality (CIH)
Reference no: CIH001/16
Cascade Institute of Hospitality, seeks to recruit a college principal.
The ideal candidate must be one that has a proven track record in curriculum development and in the improvement of standards of teaching and learning in an institution that offers multi-disciplinary courses
The duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Develop high motivation and aspirations for all students so they attain the highest possible levels of achievement and best outcome from their experience at CIH.
- Motivate, satisfy and inspire staff of the college at all levels to deliver their highest levels of performance and to provide an environment in which they will develop.
- Oversee operations through an administrative team, to identify and exploit opportunities that will improve the colleges educational performance.
- To promote the concept of value for money and to manage budgets effectively.
- Foster and maintain a clear vision for the future of the College that reflects its educational mission
- Ensure that the College meets the provisions of its Strategic Plan arid assist the Board to maintain it in an up to date and relevant manner.
- To ensure that the College complies with its statutory and regulatory responsibilities including Health, Safety and Environmental. Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Sustainability obligations
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties at the request of the Board of Governors.
- Candidate should have a minimum of Degree in Education from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 5 year experience as a College Principal in a reputable institution
- Must have proven leadership qualities with capacity for team work.
- Must have excellent administrative and managerial skills
- Should demonstrate capacity for strategic thinking.
- Must demonstrate integrity and accountability.
- Must have proper understanding of financial management.
- Should demonstrate good public relations and resource mobilization skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com to be received on or before 30th July 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted