- Projects logistics and correspondence with Sub County TB Coordinators.
- Facilitating funds disbursements to CHVs for community activities done
- Verifying community based activities by CHVs
- Planning of activities – scheduling of sub county TB activities and tracking community TB activities.
- Field visits for onsite data verification
- Participation in TB data quarterly review meetings.
- Facility monitoring and evaluation visits
- Supportive supervision to build the capacity of CHVs and TB nurses on data quality and reporting
- A Diploma in Nursing or clinical Medicine or public Health
- Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills using current data analysis applications
- Excellent computer skills – General Computer Proficiency
- (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat
P.O. Box 13475 – 00800
To reach him on or before 29th July 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted