Our client, a Generics Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania is seeking to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to oversee the company through its current phase of growth and transformation.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior work experience in the finance sector and be a Tanzanian national.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills.
- Strong financial management and profit maximization skills.
- Strong operational experience with grounding in the financial considerations of manufacturing and processing entities.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial compliance and governance requirements.
- Impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Must have above 10 years experience in financial management with P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- Must have a CPA (K) /ACCA qualification and a degree in finance.
- Must have an MBA.
- Experience in dealing with cost management and optimization.
- Experience in project management, procurement, overseeing advisors and contractors.
- Understanding of private equity fund investor issues.
- Strong treasury and cash management background.
- Excellent communication skills.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 20th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.