Our client a well-established company located in Nairobi is looking for a cleaner to offer support in their day to day operations.
Job purpose: To ensure a clean and workable kitchen area at all times by scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, glasses, and miscellaneous items .
- Ensures a clean and workable kitchen area at all
- Perform general cleaning, such as sweeping and mopping floors, washing worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks
- Re-stock cooks; line and dining room service areas with clean dishes, glasses and silverware
- Segregate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers
- Properly store all cleaning supplies and equipment, i.e., mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Follow all safety procedures at all times
- Assist prep cook as assigned, prepping or putting away stock
- Perform any other duties specified by manager or supervisor.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 6 months related experience;
- Experience working in a cleaning company is an added advantage
- Present a positive, professional image.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Reliable and predictable attendance
How to Apply
Kindly if interested send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Cleaner’ on the subject line by 27th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted