Job Title: Commercial Management Trainee
Contract: 1 year Contract (renewable based on performance)
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leader in Agribusiness within the Greater East African region, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of Commercial Management Trainee.
The successful candidate will learn the fundamentals of commodity trading through direct, on-the-job exposure to trading and hedging principles and techniques.
He/she will be introduced to customers, customized tasks and assignments to enhance his/her understanding of the business.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Reconciling the trading position;
- Reconciling the daily trading profit and loss;
- Documenting contract details;
- Gathering and Entering market data for weekly risk meeting;
- Attending weekly risk meetings;
- Preparing presentation graphs;
- Supply and demand forecasting.
- Team Player;
- Articulate Presentation & Communication skills;
- Drive for Results;
- Organisation & Planning;
- Analytical Skills.
- Business Degree from a recognized university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Prior experience in Agribusiness is desired, but not a must.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply through www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php before 5PM, Friday 5th August 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.