Position Summary: The Consultant Solutions Architect is responsible for assisting with the overall projects design of applications and assisting in mapping client business requirements to systems / technical requirements.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign.
- Assist in sharing best practices and be consultative to clients throughout projects duration.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Lead the UAT efforts.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts.
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with customers.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
- Participate in the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Assist in establishing technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s services.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organizational needs.
- University degree in the field of computer science or any IT related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Relevant work experience
- Experience in Android (Java), iOS, PHP and database design
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to envision mobile and web based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- Vendor relations and negotiation skills and experience.
- Program and project management experience.
- Proven experience in Photoshop, Illustrator
- At least 12 years’ work experience
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Exceptionally self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements kindly send your application consisting of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd August 2016.