- Handle customer queries via the phone, via email or via social media
- Educate current and potential customers with products and service information
- Solve customers’ problems
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Fluent in written and Spoken English
- Must have a good knowledge of customer service
- A Diploma or bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and working experience of MS Office
- Experience not a must, but demonstrated ability to learn fast and work against set targets is key to the role
- Supporting the content manager with the implementation of this content
- Creating a social media schedule with engaging and interactive content
- Creating new copy and sourcing existing material in a highly organised and efficient process
- Communicate effectively with local marketing managers to develop local news content
- Opportunity to support the Marketing Team with the development in all areas of communication including branding, point of sale and customer/employee communications
- An enthusiastic, highly organized and disciplined individual
- A Degree or Diploma in Communication, Mass Communication, Public Relations or Journalism
- Excellent English writing/editing skills, meticulous eye for detail
- Strong knowledge and interest in football and betting
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Proficient on Facebook and Twitter
- An understanding of the unique characteristics of the countries we operate in
- Bilingual: English / Swahili desirable but not essential
The job holder must be knowledgeable in search engine, web and business research tools acumen.
Working hours are flexible as you can work from any location of your choice.
The world of data entry is at your fingertips, so seize the opportunity.
The successful job holder will be required to:
- Collect data on competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentation.
- Perform valid and reliable SWOT analysis
- Catalogue findings to database
- Provide competitive analysis on various vendors market offerings, identify market trends, pricing or business model
- Draw recommendations to ensure the company remains fully informed on market trends
- Market research analysis skills
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to multitask
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and google spreadsheets
- Must have a computer
- Access to internet connectivity
- Minimum K.C.S.E
- Holder of a diploma added advantage
- Passion for internet
- Implement corporate safety guidelines and procedures.
- Monitor and update the implementation of safety and health procedures within the warehouses.
- Monitor observance/adherence to safety and health requirements by all personnel and contractors.
- Assist in safety and health hazard identification, assessment and implementation of immediate corrective action plans.
- Monitor compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Review and check on all fire points and equipment, first aid provisions, signage’s/markings within the premise to ensure that they is good conditions.
- Ensure that all safety and health incidents are reported and documented to enable preparation of root cause analysis.
- Assist in safety incidents investigation and creation of safety awareness among the personnel.
- Provide monthly safety and health reports to the Security and Safety Manager.
- Liaise with Security and Safety Manager in matters related to safety training and safety equipment.
- Minimum of Diploma in Occupational, Health, Safety and Environment training.
- Experience in workplace safety in a busy work environment added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable statutory regulations.
- High level of integrity.
- Excellent teamwork/collaboration ability.
- Proficiency in use of computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing/work management skills.
- Ability to conduct inspections, audits and perform risk assessments.
- Ensuring the effective execution of the sales orders, from order processing to product delivery.
- Consolidate the sales orders and liaise with the various departments such as credit control, warehouses and dispatch to ensure that the products are delivered as per order..
- Liaise with the sales teams and or the customers as necessary to keep them updated on the state of their orders.
- Prepare various reports and analysis in relation to sales, providing the sales teams and the manager with trends that support forecasting, performance management and general decision-making.
- A business degree or Diploma with a bias in sales, marketing or business administration
- Experience in sales administration added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-through and planning and organization skills
- Strong personality with good liaison and communication skills
- Collecting property data to prepare rental assessments reports
- Collecting property data to prepare sale prices reports
- Compiling data for various properties on a regular basis and preparing reports to that effect.
- Bachelor’s degree in land economics or a similar field
- Preferably similar experience with another organization
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (outlook, PowerPoint, word, excel)
- Must possess excellent written and oral skills
- Should be a self-starter, energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Customer Service Executive
Competencies and Qualifications Desired