Position: Ares Sales Manager – Kisumu
Channel: Distributor Sales
Salary: 100K – 130K gross
Our client is a newly established dairy / milk processing company with a capacity of 500,000 litres per day.
They are in the process of launching new products in the market and they seek to hire an Area Sales manager with Distributor Sales experience to build and maintain a high performance sales team and region to effectively achieve business objectives.
He /she MUST have relevant prior experience selling FMCG products
- Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the monthly/quarterly/ annual sales objectives for the area
- Develop business plan and channel sales strategy for the market to achieve sales targets and profitability.
- Develop route to market plans, expansion of distribution network
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned market
- Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
- Manage sales team, oversee performance and development and achieve maximum profitability and growth
- Launching new products in the market
- Support marketing department on marketing activities
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information on new or improved products in order to improve sales in the region
- Recruit and manage new and existing distributors
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that sales targets are met
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
- Monitor the accounts receivables on timely basis to ensure there is no disputed/overdue balance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives
- Responsible for achievement of budgeted targets in terms of units, value & products mix monitoring Daily Sales
- Payment Collection & Control on Outstanding
Qualification & Experience required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Management with a bias in Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of field sales, preferably in the Dairy under the traditional/Distributor trade channel sales in similar role
- MUST have current experience in leading a sales function across consumer related products
- Excellent experience in building relationships with new customers and enhancing existing relationships to maximize sales & margin returns
- Must have Strong selling skills, Good communication skills in English and Swahili languages
- Excellent presentation skills and Strong leadership skills
- Commitment to achieving the sales targets
- Problem solver especially in crisis situations
- Good managerial, analytical and logical skills
If you are up for the challenge and possess the desired qualification and experience, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “DS: ASM TRADITIONAL TRADE-KISUMU” on the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 18th July 2016
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||