Summary: Our client is an independent media specialists focusing on developing & providing world class media planning and buying services to various clients both local and international.
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience;
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately based on the planned impression, engagement, CPC, CPA, CPL, CPS and lead statistics;
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and digital media owners;
- Negotiating with media owners to obtain credit, the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online advertising;
- Booking individual advertising spots across all SNS and online platforms as per the campaigns;
- Producing costs, media plans and forecasts for clients;
- Ensures all relevant client and internal reports are produced on daily, weekly and monthly basis as per requirement;
- Consistently engaging in a process of identifying new digital media, tools and methods
- Keeping up to date with industry research figures, including country inventory stats and audience figures across multiple SNS and digital platforms;
- Reports to Head of Digital Strategy and Head of Operations
- University degree or college diploma in business, IT or a related field.
- 2 years’ work experience in a digital marketing environment.
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Exhibited attained training level in Facebook’s Blueprint.
- Google Analytics and tracking pixel implementation skills.
- Working understanding of marketing goals and objectives.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Digital Media Planner
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only