The Position: General Manager – Driving School
The Role: To obtain profit contribution by managing staff, establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting competent driving instructors and other staff, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers, communicating values, strategies, and objectives, assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives, developing a climate for offering information and opinions, providing educational opportunities.
- Develop strategic plan of the driving school by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting assumptions and recommending objectives.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets and results measurements, allocating resources, reviewing progress, making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices, coordinating actions with other staff members
- Build the school’s image by collaborating with customers, the Government, community organizations and employees and by enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing School’s standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices in driving schools and participating in professional forums.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Must be a minimum age of 30
- Must be able to manage 68 driving schools for the company
- Be trustworthy
- Be able to ensure the successful operation of the driving school
- Have a secondary school leaving certificate and at least a diploma for electrical or mechanical engineering
- Perform actual management duties
- Be a licensed driving school instructor with a minimum of 5 years experience
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your current and expected salary
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||