Vacancy: Camera Person
Family Media is the fastest growing Christian media house in Africa. It prides itself in providing a message of hope and care to its audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves.
To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a camera person who is hardworking, mature and responsible, and who meets the following requirements:
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in camera work
- Be willing and have the drive to be trained in production, editing, lighting interviewing and sound operations
- Be willing to learn how to do their own productions.
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to email@example.com by COB 29th July 2016.