Job Title: Trade Facilitators
Reference Code: FCI-TF/ KE/2016
Farm Concern International, a Kenyan not-for-profit Organisation, is implementing an agriculture commercialisation project targeting 5 value chains, benefiting smallholder farmers in Migwani, Mwingi Central and Mbeere South.
Farm Concern International has three vacancies for Trade Facilitators who will be based in each of the target district to assist in field operations.
The position holders will be responsible for mobilising and supporting farmer organisations, facilitation of extension and other business development services including marketing, organising training on farm inputs and building linkages with grassroots stakeholders.
Prospective candidates will have;
- Holder of a Diploma in Agriculture extension, community development, cooperative development of related field of study.
- 3 years hands on experience in agriculture production, marketing of agriculture produce and farmer organisation.
- A certificate holder with 5 years’ experience will also be considered.
- Be willing to reside in the project area.
- Working knowledge of local language and culture
- Possession of motor bike riding license is a MUST requirement
Applications including a detailed curriculum vitae and references should be sent to reach the email@example.com by 18th July, 2016 stating the reference code on the subject line.
The shortlisting will be ongoing as applications are received.
Farm Concern International is an Equal opportunity employer